Sunday, April 7, 2019

The Space Between Us


By. Penn T. Larena 7:25pm Sept. 17,2018

I feel super down my mind is not working

When I saw the place I feel sad.
My body feel savage, the ceiling is so dark,
My heart is like a deep of the ocean turn into dark blue.
The Faith will make me strong if u ask me right now

What would be my religion, I will tell u "I only Believe in one God.

Your love s like a mountain feel like a breeze that touches my soul.
Our love never changes and my pain in the night
But joy comes in the morning.

The wind is strong and the water's deep
I'm not alone in these open seas.

When I am sad and so afraid
Your love is like a firefly that will light my way
When darkness falls and my vision fades
Your love will fire that will light my world.

To know you and love you much more
It never stops or ever fades
Your love is like a firefly that will light my way.



About the Poet :


A Baisanon Poet  some of his works influenced by family ,relatives and friends.Some of his works including Hacienda in 2013, Hometown 2015,Rizal 2016, Katacgahan 2005 , The space between us 2018 ,Spanish Bread of Jose Rafael  2018 and Pretty Girl  2018. He is a nephew of  Literary icons in the Philippines like Fr. Rudy Villanueva aka in literature Renato Madrid, Dr. Elsa Martinez – Coscolluela,Atty .David C. Martinez, Lilius Pinili,Dr. Tichie Saycon E. Baena ,Atty Arturo Valencia Umbac, and Simon Anton Niño Diego Galera Baena . 

Educational Background: Negros Oriental State University ,Silliman University, COSCA, St. Paul University Dumaguete 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lists of Popular People in Literature, Journalism, and Historiography in Dumaguete City /Negros Oriental

César Ruìz Aquino , poet, fictionist, SEAWriter awardee, and four-time Carlos Palanca Memorial Award winner Adlai Amor , journalist and Poet...