Saturday, March 19, 2022

The Ocean with Me

 Come to the ocean with me ,

Down to the deep blue sea.

The corals ,the fish , and sea turtles too. They are down in the deep blue sea. Come to the ocean with me , Come play with me .
The seahorses, sea urchins are waiting patiently. Down in the deep blue sea. Come to the Ocean with me The waves are so beautiful to see.
Come to the ocean I will be waiting for you to play with me. Dedicated to my Lilybug
Who loved the ocean I Love You Lilliana my Lilybug


Lola / Katbonge 3/18/21

Kathleen Villanueva  Daugherty- Bonge 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lists of Popular People in Literature, Journalism, and Historiography in Dumaguete City /Negros Oriental

César Ruìz Aquino , poet, fictionist, SEAWriter awardee, and four-time Carlos Palanca Memorial Award winner Adlai Amor , journalist and Poet...