Saturday, June 29, 2019

The total Stranger

The stranger is now ready to  be  with a  fine lady,
Understands the dusty to act like as divine justice
Now ready to enter in a materialize society,
To a total stranger bringing happiness to my life

The freedom I lost to the man I love
My mind is mine
But my life be with him forever
To hunt is to be hunted
To live is to die
Our thoughts, love, belongs  are our own

People are all eager to associate with his great man,
The stranger  look back and recognize her
Yet he does not reveal his identity to anyone.

Instead of love and disappointment came
To fight  for love and adoration for the man I loved
To support all his endeavors and achievements
For I am the lost identity, soul, mind, and spirit

The man I love is gone too soon
Standing alone in front of your grave
He gives me laughter and Caderousse happiness
A total stranger will always be the love of my life


A 1982 Poem by Baisanon Poet Leonaga Hermoso.Tulabing Larena was a lover of World Literature and a member of Dumaguete Reading Club from 1971 to 1985. In the Summer of 1965 and 1966  she was sent to Manila thru a government scholarship to study Noli Me Tángere and El Filibusterismo at the University of the Philippines Diliman.She was born in Bais City and grow up in Vallehermoso Negros Oriental ,Tanjay City and Daro Dumaguete City.

Educational Background

Vallehermoso Central School,Foundation University, Southwestern University ,Arellano University  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lists of Popular People in Literature, Journalism, and Historiography in Dumaguete City /Negros Oriental

César Ruìz Aquino , poet, fictionist, SEAWriter awardee, and four-time Carlos Palanca Memorial Award winner Adlai Amor , journalist and Poet...