Friday, May 31, 2019

My Hometown

As I travel around my hometown
I remember all the good memories I found
The people and every moment I remembered
To cherish those moments those times I spent

The breeze that touches my skin
Sweet and aroma of the sugar cane fields
from the cold breeze, I inhale
Which at the dawn I exhale

I remember the beauty of the sights
of a sweet place of mine
Besides the perfect bay
of abandoned of seafood.

I remember a simple old world cham
My cradle of love and family
that filled my heart and soul
that I found and embellish



My Hometown 2015


Baisanon Poet Penn Tulabing Larena  some of his works influenced by family ,relatives and friends. Some of his works including Hacienda in 2013, Hometown 2015,Rizal 2016, Katacgahan 2005 , The space between us 2018 ,Spanish Bread of Jose Rafael  2018 and Pretty Girl  2018. He is a nephew of  Literary icons in the Philippines like Fr. Rudy Villanueva aka in literature Renato Madrid, Dr. Elsa Martinez – Coscolluela,Atty .David C. Martinez, Lilius Pinili,Dr. Tichie Saycon E. Baena ,Atty Arturo Valencia Umbac,  Simon Anton Niño Diego Galera Baena and his mother Leonaga Tulabing Larena .

1 comment:

Lists of Popular People in Literature, Journalism, and Historiography in Dumaguete City /Negros Oriental

César Ruìz Aquino , poet, fictionist, SEAWriter awardee, and four-time Carlos Palanca Memorial Award winner Adlai Amor , journalist and Poet...