Monday, January 25, 2021

Almost Love 2021

 

When I saw violent Calla lilies 

 There's so much tenderness in my eyes

When I saw u in the digital world it lighted my life

 So raise my hands to heaven and pray

A new friend came into my life

 

The flowers blooms and morning calm

Ending the day without you would be a savage one

The moon and sun unity in a good surprise 

 

I enjoy your company even I did not see you in person,

When I saw your good soul appear in my memories

I felt the night you calm and I am restless 

Hold me in the darkness and I feel safe

Every day I need your sweet caress

 You relieve my sadness in this boring life

 

On the third day, I fell in love and 

waiting for your call

As we move to embrace, tears run down my face

Recalling the red stick that lingers in my mind

I whisper words of love, to a person gone for the moment

 I can't believe this pain, it's driving me insane

 Without you in my life will be lonely

That we'll be back together someday 



Penn Tulabing Larena, MPA- Poet, Heritage & Cultural Advocate and Professor in Social Sciences

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Lists of Popular People in Literature, Journalism, and Historiography in Dumaguete City /Negros Oriental

César Ruìz Aquino , poet, fictionist, SEAWriter awardee, and four-time Carlos Palanca Memorial Award winner Adlai Amor , journalist and Poet...